Take Your Business
To The Next Level
ODELA is a one stop business centre that simplifies your business strategy and enhances your business visibility.
The platform brings immense opportunities for members and merchants to connect and trade.
We need the information about your business.
We need the information about your personal.
1. Matches any digit from 1 to 9. This ensures that the first digit is not 0.
2. Matches between 6 and 10 digits (0-9) after the first digit. This enforces a total length of 7 to 11 digits for the entire number.
1. Must contain at least one uppercase letter (A-Z)
2. Must contain at least one lowercase letter (a-z)
3. Must contain at least one digit (0-9)
4. Must contain at least one special character from the set "#?!@$%^&*-"
5. Must be at least 6 characters long
Collection of Personal Information
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers; transactional information based on your activities on the Website;
- Postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item;
- Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to the Company, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law)
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. Where the personal data is mandatory to be provided, failure to provide such information may result in Company not being able to process your request.